Subject: Rendersaurus
From: [email-masked] (John-Mark Austin)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 1995 13:48:33 -0400

On Sun, 28 May 1995, Tan Tuan Hiang Cheryl A wrote:

>Hi, I've been seeing ads on the Anti-Gravity page about the Rendersaurus.
>Does anyone know anything about it?

>Greg
>Singapore

Greg, I would *strongly* advise against purchasing the Rendersaurus unit
from Anti-Gravity.  This unit is a Shablamm-equipped 486 that can also be
purchased directly from Shablamm.

We bought a Rendersaurus from Anti-Gravity and had incredible problems with
them.  They sent us damaged goods, no manuals, a used CD ROM drive, and the
entire system had to be reinstalled because they did it wrong.  It took
weeks to finally get everything ironed out.

The Shablamm people, on the other hand, were endlessly helpful, *loaned us
a machine for the duration of the job*, and spent hours on the phone with
us getting everything Anti-Gravity screwed up fixed. They were so helpful
we bought our next machine from them a few weeks later.

The Anti-Gravity guys are nice enough, but they're clearly out of their
league in product knowledge and customer service.

Shablamm can be reached at 1-800-SHABLAMM.

----------------
John-Mark Austin
Audio Graphics
6008-B High Point Road
Greensboro, NC  27407

'God is dead' - Neitzche      'Neitzche is dead' - GOD

--
[email-masked] (John-Mark Austin) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]